Summer is here and we're ready! The Columbia Gorge Express will have more buses and more trips to get you where you want to be, 7 days a week.
Starting on Friday, June 14, the Columbia Gorge Express will offer:
- 3 daily round rips to Cascade Locks and Hood River
- 7 daily round trips to Multnomah Falls
- Frequent daily shuttle service between Rooster Rock State Park and Multnomah Falls (to manage overflow parking)
Stay tuned for more exciting features that will launch in the next few weeks, including:
- A real-time bus tracker for our buses. You'll be able to check estimated arrival times via a text message, a phone call, or on the Transit App.
- Great summer discounts for Columbia Gorge Express passengers at local businesses in Cascade Locks and Hood River. Once you get there, you'll want to stay awhile!
- Itineraries based on the Columbia Gorge Express schedule so you can easily explore more of the attractions that the Gorge has to offer. Let us do the planning for you!
Plan your trip today! Check out the schedule and buy tickets at ColumbiaGorgeExpress.com.