On Monday, September 30, the Columbia Gorge Express schedule changes for the fall season. Be sure to check our website before your next trip!
Fall in the Gorge is a wonderful time to take in the vivid colors of the landscape, enjoy a peacecul hike, or attend one of several festivals in Hood River. The Columbia Gorge Express stops near several hiking trails that will be particularly scenic in October and early November:
- At Multnomah Falls, hikers can access several trails along the waterfall cooridor, including the popular Multnomah - Wahkeena Falls Loop.
- Cascade Locks is home to Dry Creek Falls, which is part of the Pacific Crest Trail and a must-see for hikers and waterfall enthusiasts.
New fall schedule effective Monday, September 30:
- Daily bus service between Portland, Multnomah Falls, Cascade Locks, and Hood River will continue, but at a reduced frequency.
- Free shuttle service between Rooster Rock State Park and Multnomah Falls ends for the season.
- Bus service between Portland and Rooster Rock State Park ends for the season.
Visit the Schedule & Tickets page to download the schedule.
Photo credit: Jay Moore Photography